ShareThis

Monday, January 3, 2011

Until...?!?

I feared being alone,

Until I learned to like myself…



I feared failure,
Until I realized that I only fail when I don't try…

I feared success,
Until I realized that I had to try in order to be happy with myself…

I feared people's opinions,
Until I learned that people would have opinions about me anyway…

I feared rejection,
Until I learned to have faith in myself…

I feared pain,
Until I learned that it's necessary for growth…

I feared the truth,
Until I saw the ugliness in lies…

I feared life
Until I experienced its beauty…

I feared my destiny,
Until I realized that I had the power to change my life…

I feared hate,
Until I saw that it was nothing more than ignorance…


I feared love,
Until it touched my heart, making the darkness fade into endless sunny days…

I feared ridicule,
Until I learned how to laugh at myself…

I feared growing old,
Until I realized that I gained wisdom every day...

I feared the future,
Until I realized that Life just kept getting better…

I feared the past,
Until I realized that it could no longer hurt me…

I feared the dark,
Until I saw the beauty of the starlight…

I feared the light,
Until I learned that the truth would give me strength…

I feared change,
Until I saw that even the most beautiful butterfly had to undergo a metamorphosis before it could fly...

I feared death,
Until I realized that it's not an end, but a beginning…

No comments:

Post a Comment