ShareThis

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Plantation Drive...!


Dear All,

I haven’t forgotten that I have posted earlier today…! This post is just for the gratitude and appreciation of compliments and wishes for my Birthday which overwhelmed me since last night. While I am greatly obliged and even a little flattered with all your greetings, I comprehend that most of you wanted to gift me something and the task-time obligations are being the obstacles. So I have brought you something that you can do without leaving your desk…!

http://www.zeenews.com/myearth/

Just follow the link and Register yourself in the Nation’s Biggest Plantation Drive, which coincidently starts today 25th August, by ZEE News and they will plant a tree on your behalf, which will be the greatest gift of all to me as well…! For those who have already gifted me, consider this as my return gift…! Today also happens to be the 10th anniversary of Maitra Communication, so the excitement, enthusiasm and gratification are tri-fold…!!! Anticipating your similar consideration and patronage in the coming years, grateful I remain!

Please feel free to share the above link with as much as of your acquaintances. It will really help save the climate and the planet. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment