ShareThis

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Alone...!?!

Dear Indians,

Thank you very much for your overwhelming response to my 15th Augusts’ Blog.

Although I am impressed with your riposte, what I observed was most of the people want to blame it on the ‘System’ which they claim is completely corrupt and rotten. Even if we agree to that, it’s only us who can change it and to change the system you have to be in the system. You cannot be a bystander or a critic if you do not take the responsibility of the results and do your bit of change…

Others seem concerned about ‘how I alone can make a difference’…!?!

Apart from the documented fact that it always started with a one single person that changed the course of history, I would like to state something more lucid that is easy to understand and from the greatest GURU of all the races, creeds and times – The Nature…

If each grain of sand were to say:
One grain does not make a mountain,

THERE WOULD BE NO LAND.

If each drop of water were to say:
One drop does not make an ocean,
THERE WOULD BE NO SEA.

If each note of music were to say:
Each note does not make a symphony,
THERE WOULD BE NO MELODY.

If each word were to say:
One word does not make a library,
THERE WOULD BE NO BOOK.

If each brick were to say:
One brick does not make a wall,
THERE WOULD BE NO HOUSE.

If each seed were to say:
One seed does not make a field,
THERE WOULD BE NO HARVEST...

If each of us were to say:

One person does not make the difference,

THERE WOULD NEVER BE LOVE AND PEACE ON EARTH.

YOU AND I DO MAKE THE DIFFERENCE.

BEGIN TODAY AND MAKE THE DIFFERENCE.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Manish,
    I am proud of you and your thinking.
    Lets start today as you are not alone now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nileshji!

    I always knew that of all my acquaintances, you would be the foremost to support and stand for me and my endeavor...!

    It's been greatly encouraging...! Good Day!

    ReplyDelete