ShareThis

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Self-examination...!?!

The greatest philosopher of all times Socrates once said
"An unexamined life is not worth living..." So true...!
An old proverb says, “He that cannot ask cannot live”.
If you want answers you have to ask questions.
These are 75 questions you should ask yourself and try to answer. We will deal with them in batches making it a little simpler and consumable...!?!
Here's the first batch of 10 Questions for today...
1. Why not me?
2. Am I nice?
3. Am I doing what I really want to do?
4. What am I grateful for?
5. What’s missing in my life?
6. Am I honest?
7. Do I listen to others?
8. Do I work hard?
9. Do I help others?
10. What do I need to change about myself?
You can ask yourself these questions right now and over the course of your life.
Tomorrow we will have another set of 10 questions…
Till then bye and stay tuned…

No comments:

Post a Comment