ShareThis

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sel-examination Contd...!?!

Dear All,
I hope you are keeping track of the questions so far...!
It is significant in respect of the tests we are going to take after this...!?!
If you want the accurate (not good or bad) readings about your persona, you should better keep all your (honest) answers handy and updated...
Here is today's last-but-one set of questions...

61. Do I hold grudges?

62. Do I read enough?

63. Do I listen to my heart?

64. Do I donate enough to the less fortunate?

65. Do I pray only when I want something?

66. Do I constantly dwell on the past?

67. Do I let other people’s negativity affect me?

68. Do I forgive myself?

69. When I help someone do I think “What’s in it for me”?

70. Am I aware that someone always has it worse than me?


No comments:

Post a Comment